At Little Mill Country Club we pride ourselves on creating great times and lasting memories. Whether you're having a cocktail reception, a buffet dinner or a formal seated meal our staff will ensure you and your guests a seamless, memorable event.
Little Mill Country Club hosts such varied events as wedding ceremonies and receptions, holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal and baby showers, dinner dances, golf tournaments, Sweet 16 birthday parties, business and retirement luncheons.
For those that desire additional touches we offer outdoor settings, custom designed menus, outstanding room arrangements and an on-premise planner to help assure that every detail has been attended to. Whether your guest list is large or small, your next event at Little Mill Country Club promises to be a success.
Your guests will enjoy the freshest foods, cooked on site to order and elegantly presented. Whether you’re having a cocktail reception, buffet dinner or formal meal, your guests will marvel at the quality of service and food.
Little Mill Country Club hosts Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions, Anniversary Celebrations, Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, Awards Banquets, Holiday Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal and Baby Showers, Dinner Dances, Golf Tournaments and Corporate Meetings.
Our event planner understands the significance of corporate training & communication and the impact it has on the continued achievements and growth of your business. Located in Marlton, NJ the banquet facility at Little Mill is a brief and convenient commute for all of your business needs.
We are confident that upon visiting Little Mill, you will see that this facility is not only a conducive environment for discussing strategies with your management team, but it will impress your most valuable clients with the gracious hospitality of our professional service staff.
Whether you are planning a seminar to reinforce company philosophies, an annual sales meeting, or an awards reception to recognize the success of your key employees, this versatile facility is the ideal venue.
Please contact us today; we look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Click hereto see our photo gallery on mobile devices.
Limited outing dates are still available for 2023. Please contact our Director of Golf, Mike Meisenzahl, PGA for more information.
Little Mill caters to events up to 225+ players. 27 holes provides the needed relief for the outing that has outgrown 18 holes. With the variety of three different course rotations, charity events and outing have made Little Mill their home for many years. Our staff of experienced professionals can handle all of your outing requirements under one roof. From sponsor signs to tee gifts, to hole in one insurance, Little Mill will accommodate and assist you in planning your entire event. Golf outings return to Little Mill year after year because of the level of service and the quality of the course.
The following services are included with an outing package.
- PGA Professionals on staff to manage your event.
- Bag attendant service to greet your participants and set up bags.
- Full fleet of Yamaha carts with name and hole assignments.
- On course contests and signage set up and retrieved.
- Full driving range and practice area with range balls included.
- Hole assignment list, pairing and alpha lists, cart signs, rules and information sheets, scoring, customized score cards and contest signs.
- Player assistance (rangers) on course during entire event.
- Welcome announcements, format, rules, specialty holes, prizes and other information presented by golf staff.
- Scoring and prize breakdown after completion of play
- Placement of “hole in one” vehicles on and off specific hole assignments
- 27 holes available with larger groups (keeps pace of play at reasonable rate)
- Live Golf Genius Tournament Scoring
All of your outing needs can be arranged under one roof. We offer the following services at competitive rates.
- Custom 11” x 17” sponsor signs with your logo.
- Hole in One Insurance for cars, cash, trips and other prizes.
- Logo golf balls, shirts, jackets and other giveaways at the best prices.
- Gift certificates and prizes from our fully stocked golf shop.
- Silent Auctions featuring unique sports memorabilia.
- Marketing materials and advertising for your event.