Membership ClassificationsMembership at Little Mill has its Privileges.
As a Little Mill Member you will enjoy the luxury of 27 holes of golf on some of the finest conditions available. After golf relax in the grill room and make some new friends, enjoy dinner in front of the fireplace or enjoy a relaxing meal overlooking the putting green. Little Mill is open year round to accommodate your lifestyle.
Contact Mark McCartney, Director of Golf now to learn about the new member offerings.
Included in the memberships below is unlimited access to the golf course, club house, practice facilities and bag storage. All membership tiers below are considered full members and have no restrictions when it comes to weekend morning play and league and member tournament play, unless otherwise posted below. Food and Beverage minimums are required on a quarterly basis unless otherwise posted below.
- Intermediate - ages 18 to 39
- Intermediate Husband and Wife - ages 18 to 39
- Single - age 40 and older
- Husband and Wife - ages 40 and older
- Corporate - Two members are required and must be able to show proof of business.
- Snowbird Single
- Snowbird Couple
- Second Club Memberships - please inquire to Director of Golf Mark McCartney for more information on Second Club Memberships.
Junior Members may be added to any membership. Juniors are not responsible for minimums.
- Junior Membership - Juniors ages 12 to 18 years old. Currently there is a waitlist for this membership.
Weekday - Monday (when available) to Friday play only, unlimited use of practice facilities during weekdays. No playing or practice privileges during the weekends.
Social - Unlimited access to the bar and restaurant. No required food and beverage minimums. There is no golf permitted with this membership.